The application period for project grants is on 22 March–25 April.
Do you, your friends or your organisation have a project in the works that needs some financial support to be realised? HYY’s project grant is the solution to this! We award project grants to organisations operating under us and to groups consisting of our members. We have a total of €6,000 to distribute as grants. These funds help you realise even your wilder and slightly more expensive ideas in a larger and higher-quality manner than normally possible! After the project, please send us a report on how your project went and how you spent the money! You can apply for a project grant by sending us a free-form application with a maximum length of two (2) A4 sheets. More detailed instructions and criteria for awarding the grants are available below.
Project grants must be used only for the project itself. Unfortunately, we will have to collect the awarded grant back if this cannot be demonstrated afterwards. In case funds are left over from the awarded sum, we may collect the leftover sum back.
You can apply for a project grant from 22 March onwards, and the deadline for applications is at 11.59 pm on 25 April. Please send your application and its attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application must include the following information:
- Name of the project
- Organising party (organisation/other)
- Contact details of the person in charge: name, phone number, email
- Account number of the organising party
The following information about the project itself must be included:
- Idea of the project: What are you planning to do in the project
- Goal: What do you aim to achieve with the project?
- Reason: Why do you want to realise the project?
- Time frame: When would the project be realised? / How long does it last: a day / a week / other duration?
- Division of responsibility: Who is in charge of each part of the project?
- Target: Who is the project aimed for?
- Possible cooperation: Is the project realised in cooperation with another party?
The application should also include the project’s budget, that is, a description of its income and expenses.
General restrictions and criteria of the project grant:
- Projects that are awarded a grant must be realised between 1 March 2021 and 28 February 2022.
- Project grants are not awarded for parties or other projects in which there is strong evidence that the funds would be used for alcohol.
- Project grants are also not awarded for continuous organisational activities such as website reforms.
- Project grants may not be used for salaries or remuneration.
- Overall judgement is used in the case of study trips, with the main criteria being the reach of the event and the appropriateness of the grant.
- Grants are not awarded for flights.
- Grants are generally not awarded for annually recurring events, unless the event is being changed or renewed in a substantial manner, making the awarding of a project grant justified. This should be highlighted in the application, and overall judgement will also be used in such cases.
The application and its attachments are to be sent to email@example.com before the application period ends at 11.59 pm on 25 April. Late applications will not be considered. All applicants will be notified about the awarding of the grants during May.
Each party that receives a project grant must send a report on the event to HYY’s specialist in organisations within 3 months of realising the project but on 31 March 2022 at the latest. The report must include a description of the course of events, an estimate of the success of the event, particularly compared to the application, and the realised budget.
050 537 3798