Subsistence | HYY



NOTE! These instructions only apply to those students who are covered by the Finnish social security system.

As a student, your subsistence usually consists of the study grant and general housing allowance. In addition to these, you can take out a government-guaranteed student loan. During difficult times, you can turn to sickness allowance or basic social assistance. If needed, you can also contact HYY’s specialists – we are here for you!

Student Aid

General housing allowance

Basic social assistance

Useful links

Frequently Asked Questions